Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Model Girl Crush: Frida Gustavsson

Frida Gustavsson was spotted while shopping in her hometown Stockholm, Sweden and before she could blink, she was opening the show for Valentino. Her career just started in 2009 when she was signed to IMG and she's only 16 years old! Over the course of the past year, she has pretty much walked for everyone. I have officially become obssesed with her bubbly personality and her sick sense of style. I mean, seriously... her street style is the most bad ass I have seen for her age since Cory Kennedy. I was completely flabbergasted when I started peeling through photos of her. She is such a baby and has such an amazing sense of self. I have created quite a collection so get ready for my little overload, but it was just sooo hard to pick! She has so many great looks to ohh and ahh over. I'll have to do a part 2 of her photo shoots because they're ahhhmazing. She definitely does not disappoint. I think we are going to see this one take over the modeling world this year. It looks as though everyone adores her. Enjoy all the pics of "Frida and Friends" that I have gathered up for you guys. 

X. Jewls

Stunning. Can't deal with her. Haha. Look at Karlie Kloss lurking in the back.


With Hannah Rundlof and Dorthea Barth Jorgensen. Hahaha! She is nuts!

Always jumping around.


So gorgeous.


With Dorothea Barth Jorgensen. They're always together. Adorable. Love them both in fur. This reminds me of Lize and I. 


Cuties.


With Dorothea again. Bean poles. They're so cute together.


Hanging with Karlie Kloss. I love Karlie's face right here.


With Karlie again. Legs, legs, legs.


My favorite outfit she has ever worn. It's killer.


Stunning in Dior.


Cutie with a backpack in the snow.


Love the hoodie up.


With Hannah Rundlof and Dorothea.


Rainy day and still looks amazing.


With Jac Jagaciak.


With Jac again.


Such a little kid. I love this shot.

atouchoffrench.wordpress, frontrowview.com, TFS, therightoutfit.wordpress.com

6 comments:

  1. in love with the shades and tee from the last image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She's such a cutie. Looove her. :) Thanks for reading.

    xoxo. Jewls and Lize

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is pretty perfect, so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Frida and all these photos are amazing!

    (That 3rd picture is actually Ali Stephens not Frida)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scouted by Sabina Tabakovic a modelscout. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute, and thx very much for such Awesome Shots of her^^ lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...